Bennetts Insurance
Yam-XT.com Forum Index
Yam-XT.com
Yamaha XT660 Forum

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems logging in? Send an Email to Admin@Yam-XT.com stating your username and any error message that you get. Thanks

Yamaha middle sized screen and hand warmers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> Products and reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miczat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 20:37 pm    Post subject: Yamaha middle sized screen and hand warmers Reply with quote

moved from other post
http://yam-xt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1002

Matt,

What Screen did you fit, and does it make a difference over the standard? Also, where'd you get those hand protector/warmer things from?

Regards
Mic
matt_not_andrew
XT-125 Rider
XT-125 Rider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 21:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miczat wrote:
Matt,

What Screen did you fit, and does it make a difference over the standard? Also, where'd you get those hand protector/warmer things from?

Regards
Mic

The screen is the middle sized one from Yamaha. You can see it on www.yamaha.co.uk. It makes a big difference from standard if you travel any difference. Keeps the wind off you and makes the ride more comfortable on long distance in the wind.

The mufflers are available from a lot of shops in the UK and the ones I have are made by a company called Oxford. The fit over the UFO wrap around hand guards I have on the bike and keep the fingers warmer in the winter.

I think I bought the mufflers 2 years ago at some tyre place in Birmingham when I got some tyres for my old Suzuki GS500E.

Hope that helps.

Matt
killerdelts
PW-50 Rider
PW-50 Rider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 21:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is their just 2 sizes for them short and long bro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> Products and reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: