Bennetts Insurance
Yam-XT.com Forum Index
Yam-XT.com
Yamaha XT660 Forum

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems logging in? Send an Email to Admin@Yam-XT.com stating your username and any error message that you get. Thanks

REAR WHEEL FENDER,AND DECALS..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotcarver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 13:05 pm    Post subject: REAR WHEEL FENDER,AND DECALS.. Reply with quote

Hello friends i would like to ask for your help once more...i recently put on my xtx a pair of mivv carbon exhausts and made the rear tail light conversion,but...too much mud even in slow speeds..Has any of you fitted a rear wheel mudguard like barracudas,from another bike,can i find something similar but not to expensive...thanks in advance..
Lady P
Likes It Pink
Likes It Pink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 18:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen an XT with a BMW mud guard on, looks a bit like a rear hugger, dont know if it worked and it may have needed some modification to get it to fix but it might be the thing you are looking for, it was a big BM like the F650. Hope this helps
Shocked

Manami Akimoto
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hotcarver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 23:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reply lady pink..i think the bmws rear fender is a little crap on a xtx ..i would prefer one mud guard like the one the street usually bikes have...anyway if anyone know something...i just put on a pair of mivvs today and made the tail conversion ..i ll post some pictures soon..have a goodnight all..
hotcarver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

better modified...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> Chassis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: