Bennetts Insurance
Yam-XT.com Forum Index
Yam-XT.com
Yamaha XT660 Forum

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems logging in? Send an Email to Admin@Yam-XT.com stating your username and any error message that you get. Thanks

Selling the XT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt_not_andrew
XT-125 Rider
XT-125 Rider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 14:29 pm    Post subject: Selling the XT Reply with quote

I took the plunge today and ordered a new bike - Suzuki Bandit 650s.

I'll be sorry to see the XTR Sad go but I need something that is better suited to 12k miles a year on dual carriageways.

I really wanted to get something like the Vstrom/Versys/Tiger but I'm in the middle of buying a house and need to think about the wallet (and the Bandit is last years model so it's 0% finance Very Happy )

Anyhow, planning on picking the bike up on friday so I'll have one last cleaning session tomorrow and remove all the spares I've fitted. I'll have a few things for sale next week:
Touratech footpegs
Givi pannier rack (boxes not included)
Original Yam black screen (or the medium black one if I can undo the stuck bolts)
Bash guard (if I can get it off the bike )

Pics of the new bike to follow and I'm working on a new post that shows other members how to check the valve clearances on the XT - Watch this space.

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: